Help Us Create our 1st Asset Map 2023
HELP US CREATE AN INVENTORY OF COMMUNITY RESOURCES
THAT HELP KEEP OUR RESIDENTS HEALTHY
Members of the Rat River Health Council 2008 Inc. have started contacting non-profit organizations, businesses, etc. This process will also help identify any gaps that should be filled.
- The final product will be available to everyone in a variety of formats (booklet, digital, etc.).
- It will help the community to better connect with each other when help is needed.
- It will be available to health care professionals to help them identify and collaborate with community partners and encourage a pro-active approach.
- This “Asset Map” will be unique to the Village of St-Pierre-Jolys and the RM of De Salaberry.
- This 1st Edition is to be completed by March 31st, 2024 and will be updated on a regular basis.
You can help by taking time to answer a few questions that best describe your services looking through a health lens (this can include physical health, mental health, community well-being, social health, financial stability, etc.)
THANK YOU FOR CARING!
The Asset Mapping Team
- Rat River Health Council 2008 Inc.
- Joelle Marion, Public HeHealth Nurse, Southern Health RHA
- Mikayla Ritchot, Information Specialist, Bilingual Service Centre
- Michèle Martel, community member
This initiative is possible thanks to a Southern Health-Santé Sud’s Healthy Living Team grant from the Healthy Together Now – Increasing Community Belonging program.